1. Subway Subway is world’s number one fast food chain. It is also the fastest growing fast food chain of the world and recently it has beaten all other competitors in terms of sales. It is an American fast food chain and sells different types of sandwiches. It has a broad range of flavors in its sandwiches and uses a variety of breads to bring maximum satisfaction to the customers. The customers are given a free hand to modify their sandwich according to their own taste. This is the facility which is liked most by the people. Moreover, Subway is owned and operated by Doctors Association Inc. which attracts the people the most as they make sure to provide the people with the food which is hygienic and full of nutrition values.
2. McDonald’s McDonald’s is the world’s second most famous fast food chain. It started its business in 1940 and gives a tough competition to subway every year with its diversified food products. It mainly targets the kinds and provides deals which kids love. It also provides toys to attract the kids. It primarily provides hamburger, chicken burgers, nuggets, milk shakes, drinks and deserts to the customers. It faced a lot of criticism about creating obesity among the people. But now it has come up with salad and other food items which keep in consideration the health requirements.
3. Pizza Hut Pizza Hut is the 3rd most famous fast food chain of the world. Whenever some body asks for pizza the first name that strikes the mind is pizza hut. Over the years it has come up with a lot of delicious flavors of pizzas and has a wide network of its branches all over the world.
4. Starbucks Starbucks is the fourth most famous fast food chain of the world. Every year it manages to gather a lot of revenues from its sales. It is well known for its delicious coffees, deserts, pastries and other drinks. It is the best brand of coffee and no other coffee house is in its competition.
5. KFC Kentucky fried chicken is also a famous fast food chain. It stood on the top a few years back but now a lot of other tiny competitors have entered into the market and provide almost the same flavored chicken to the customers as of KFC therefore their sales and popularity have declined. Primarily it sold fried chicken but now due to a lot of competition in the fast food market it has come up with different types of burgers, sandwiches and salads to capture the market.
William King is the director of UK Wholesale Suppliers & Free Trade Wholesalers Directory: http://www.wholesalepages.co.uk/ , Canada Wholesale Suppliers, Distributors, Dropshippers & Manufacturers: http://www.dailytrader.com/canada/ , Germany Wholesale Suppliers, Distributors, Dropshippers & Manufacturers: http://www.dailytrader.com/germany/ and American Wholesale & USA Wholesalers Directory: http://www.usawholesalers.com/ . He has 18 years of experience in the marketing and trading industries and has been helping retailers, entrepreneurs and startups with their product sourcing, promotion, marketing and supply chain requirements.